Server Idea, Terran, Syrian, Neutral

« Older   Newer »
ACU20
view post Posted on 17/1/2012, 21:44

I have an idea for the server, A space station this station would be a place to trade reusources with faction and each mayor faction would be able to have an embassy inside it. But you could also be able to conquer it......

The idea is there is a Terran and Syrian faction but there is alot of factions but here's ho you solve it. if a faction wants to conquer the space station they cant do it alone usaly so a faction can decide if they aid the Syrians or the Terrans or your faction can be "neutral" but neutral factions can combine themselves and conquer the station too.

My plan for the space station is this about 20-50 block high (pretty big...) and about 100-64 blocks wide there will be cannons on the lower levels and middle levels two big hangars for shuttles and fighters. And docks for crusiers liners etc. Trading area maby a tavern hotel etc..

The faction(s) wich conquer the station will be able to tax the enemy faction(s) if they want.

Maby you're wondering "why should we make a space station?"

Well the answer to that is fun. Dont you think it would be fn to have this huge station wich your faction can conquer and controll form alliances combine fleets blow holes in enemy ships or just have fun with your friends and explore the galaxy and trade your goods at.

ACU20
view post Posted on 1/3/2012, 14:14

Seems like none like the idea :(

rupertjw
icon6  view post Posted on 20/4/2012, 08:46

i like it :D

Master Kira
view post Posted on 25/4/2012, 05:52

Changing the More Factions to... 1v1 faction... now become useless =).... you cant trade with your enemy :D

3 replies since 17/1/2012, 21:44   82 views